Today, there are a a lot of apps for calendar but still some people love paper version. Recently I’ve been working on the experiment over which one it’s useful for me.
- Your schedule never gone.
- You can write whatever you like and decorate it.
- Good to memorize schedule by writing.
- You need to bring it with you.
- It costs you a little.
- It might be troublesome writing schedule if you are lazy(Yes, I am!)
- You can check organized schedule. App does it.
- It’s free.
- Reminder function notifies you schedule.
- Smartphone is always with you so, check and add schedule easily.
- You can’t check your sachedule talking to someone on your smartphone.
- Schedule might be done accidentally.
- Using smartphone time is longer than before.
How about you? Which would you prefer ? I think the sure method is paper version. If you buy a thick calendar, your bag must be heavy.
I asked my sister the same quation and I bursted out laughting.
“Maya, my answer is my brain. I don’t use neither app nor paper version . I don’t often want to use smartphone. I can manage my schedule by my brain. ” She’s very hilarious. That’s my sis💓
I think I am going to use paper version. That’s more efficient to manage my schedule.